Beaumaris 3YO Kinder has always provided high quality care.
Our goals are:
- -to provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment for your child.
- to promote self esteem and encourage independence and responsibility.
- to have a fun time together in a stimulating environment.
- to encourage communication and develop positive relationships.
- to allow your child to learn through a variety of experiences and activities.
Conveniently located within walking distance from Beaumaris and Stella Maris Primary Schools.
Tuesday - 9.15 am - 12.15 pm
Thursday - 9.15 am - 12.15 pm
Now also offering optional occasional care. Please check our occasional care page for details.
Beaumaris 3YO Kinder has a policy of “no hat, no outside play” in terms 1 and 4. Please remember to put a named hat into your child’s bag.
SLIP: slip on covering clothing
SLOP: slop on SPF 30+ broad spectrum sunscreen
SLAP: slap on a hat.
Making our mural - November 2016
WELCOME TO BEAUMARIS 3YO KINDER.
As part of a 2 session incursion, our friends from Baluk Arts shared dreamtime stories with the children. They learnt about Bunjil the eagle, our dreamtime ancestors and traditional artist tools.
We are a nut free centre. Please don't bring nuts or nut products to kinder.